Codeshaman tagged me with this silliness, and though I generally don’t participate in this sort of stuff at KJToo.com, I’m making an exception. I don’t know why.
The Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
- I’m extremely disorganized, but every once in a while I organize the living hell out of something. I create a wholly-unnecessary spreadsheet of all my PC and Xbox games about once every two or three years.
- If I’m channel-surfing and I see that the movie Predator is on, I’ll watch it, whether it just started or it’s halfway through. This despite the fact I own the DVD.
- I will pick up a “hobby” on a whim and pursue it very determinedly until the next shiny thing catches my eye. Darts is a good example of this.
- When I’m in a video-gaming mood but don’t want to get too involved in playing a game, I’ll play Spider Solitaire. This almost invariably leads to two solid hours of playing solitaire on the computer.
- I used to claim that I “went to high school with a guy/girl named” whoever Laura and I happened to be talking about at the time. She got so annoyed with me that I told her I’d stop doing it, and I did. I told her that this might work for some other things I do that she finds annoying, but I don’t think she believes me.