Though I was presented with numerous opportunities to get my game on again today, I abstained. Today was all about earning my press badge, so I wandered around the convention with a digital recorder and badgered people until they agreed to talk to me. Alas, due to a compatibility issue between operating system and digital recorder, I am unable to retrieve the interviews, or I'd spend a little pre-party time editing and uploading them. For now, I will provide a teaser list:
- Brannon Hollingsworth of The Wandering Men. Brannon is one of five authors who collaborated on the upcoming, novel Skein of Shadows, and tie-in RPG setting, Crown: City of the Fallen.
- Matt Duhan of Gozer Games. Matt designed Collateral Damage: The Anime Board Game.
- Larry Elmore, legendary fantasy illustrator. Larry's paintings have appeared on numerous roleplaying game source books and novels, and he helped define the look of Dragonlance. Recently, Larry did the cover for the final issue of Dragon magazine.
- Sean Patrick Fannon of Talisman Studios. Shaintar is Sean's forthcoming fantasy setting for the Savage Worlds system.
- Steve Kenson of Green Ronin. Steve was the lead designer for Mutants & Masterminds: 2nd Edition and is currently working on the Wild Cards setting book, due to be released in August of 2008.
- Evil Mike of Pinnacle Entertainment Group sat down for a few minutes to talk about The Savage World of Solomon Kane, the new licensed Savage Worlds game based on the works of Robert E. Howard.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll score another interview or two before I leave tonight.
Once the interviews have been retrieved from the digital recorder and edited (to add intro and outro material as appropriate), they'll be up on the Con*Live blog/feed and where ever else I can put them.