The flesh of animals killed with Dim Mak, The Death Touch, is poisonous and cannot be prepared in such a manner as to make it safe for consumption. Humans, animals, insects and even bacterium that feed on such flesh will expire shortly after ingesting it. This is one of two reasons that the Dim Mak technique has never been introduced to the cannibalistic Korowai tribesmen of Papua New Guinea; to do so would be tantamount to genocide.
Little Known Fact: Don’t Eat the Dim Mak
4 responses to “Little Known Fact: Don’t Eat the Dim Mak”
Talk about your evil brainstorming in the lair… don’t ever teach that technique to your zombies.
Oh yeah? You say that only to assuage my fears… then BAM.