I have been tagged by Jason Penney, and that makes me “it”, I suppose. To comply, I must do the following:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m going to ignore rule number four, just because I don’t like leaving comments that aren’t related to posts.
Seven things, eh? Random and/or weird. Oh, I can handle that.
- FACT: I can cross my eyes independent of one another.
- FACT: The first compact disc I ever purchase was from a group named Holiday Ranch. I split the cost of the CD with my friend, Eric, because I didn’t own a CD player at the time. I have no idea where that disc is today.
- FACT: I created my first web page in the early 1990s while working as a “lab consultant” at the Center for Computer-Assisted Language Instruction at Michigan Technological University. The only content I can specifically recall was a scan of an Arlo and Janis comic strip. Yes, my first web page prominently featured copyright infringement.
- FACT: I am a founding member of the Benevolent Order of Scrimshankers.
- FACT: I do not like cold Swiss cheese.
- FACT: I once dreamed that I was being pursued by Darth Vader, who was driving a white van and intended to cut my legs off when he caught me; it has been at least twenty years since I had that dream, but I still remember it quite clearly.
- FACT: I have never seen any movies in the Godfather or Rocky series. I actively avoid the latter. There is no rational reason for this; I just do.
Now, to the tagging of others.